Monday, May 2, 2011

SICK!!!

This year we will actually be gone before Kaidas birthday which is May 8th. She will be 5 this year...UNBELIEVABLE!!! So I decided to throw her a little party at home before we leave and let her invite her little friends over. So I spent hours on her strawberry shortcake cake that she has wanted for quite some time.

So at 1pm last Saturday her friends arrived. I made some fresh rice krispy squares and let the kids mould little bird nests and then they got to fill them with a bunch of easter goodies. they had alot of fun!!
her friends brought some cute presents for her and they had fun running around outside. hey played duck duck goose and ring around the rosie...AHHHHH I took so many CUTE pictures of them....and right now I could loose my mind because they are gone! I deleted the pictures on accident. Later that day I took a bunch of pics for my family and I must have mistakenly deleted them...I am literally sick to my stomach. Luckily I took this picture with my phone the night I finished the cake!
the only thing that makes me feel somewhat better is that her actual birthday is still to come. BUT STILL!!!

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

At first I thought you were calling your cake sick and I was going to get mad at you. The cake is fabulous.
That is so sad about the pictures. One downfall to digital. They can disappear. I guess we will just have to party again when you get home and take more pictures!!!!