Saturday, May 7, 2011

Edmonton

I gave Jaks a quick haircut before we left to go to Edmonton for Kennadi's baptism. I usually screams when i cut his hair, but dad gave him his phone to play with.my kids are obsessed with the street fighter game on it!

Kaida `and Kennadi in her pretty white dress! Kaida adores her older cousins!

Jaks was having a good time too! Aunty chel makes some good food!

Brett and Paula let us stay with them at Paulas parents condo. THANKS GUYS! the kids went swimming in this ice cold pool and had a blast. kaida even let go and tried to swim on her own...proud moment for momma!
notice the jumping sequence.....and who is left standing.....



Hahaha.....oh kiddies.....someday someday

We got a deal on some Galaxy Land tickets...so we all went together with all the kids. I am NOT a fan of amusement parks so I was happy that Garett stuck around to take the kids on the rides.

this one made me sick just watching it. By the looks of kaidas face...she wasnt really enjoying it either! Looks like garett even wants to bail out!

right.....thats what i thought...poor girl


these rides were more her style! I felt bad for jaks cause he was too small for most rides

Nav's was having a good time though


Corson was a little upset about the height requirements too



I do remember way back when i was like 10 my paretns took me to galaxy land and this was the only ride i would go on...HAHA

















No comments: