Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last night.

Last night I cried myself to sleep.

After hours of getting Navy to sleep in her OWN bed {thats a whole other story} I was drifting off to sleep at about 2am when Jaks crawls into my bed.

Jaks comes into our bed every night...nothing new.

So 2:30am I was sleeping when BANG....Jaks thought my nose was the pillow and came crashing down on my face...it hurt like no other! Its one thing when you know its coming and you can somewhat prepare yourself for it, but when its a total surprise....ouch!!

This is the 2nd time he has done it to me this week...you think I would learn.

But this time tears rushed to my eyes and I cried. Im a baby and I totally cried!

Here are a few pictures from easter weekend and kaidas first bday party...one of these days I might catch up and that would be lovely!


The Easter bunny was kind to us this year and came on Saturday rather than Sunday so we wouldnt have to wake up extra early for 9am church. But the kids still woke up extra early..ha
I think we even got Garett out of bed too

Their baskets and lots of eggs filled with candy were hidden in my parents living room. ii took them not time to find it all.



Jaks could not get the candy in his mouth fast enough...ha. what an awesome breakfast!






that same day I threw kaida a pre bday party before we left...letting her invite all her cute little friends. {these are the pictures I thought I had lost}




Jaks thought it was funner to eat the candy rather than put it in the nest...so candy for breakfast and lunch....we are on a roll!




Navy had fun walking around everywhere and Emma needed her picture taken too...love her.


kaida gets embarrassed when we sing happy birthday...but I think she really likes it



2 comments:

PamH said...

hey! i actually all ready left a comment on this post...but it didn't work!! cute background!!! did you make it? nice work at figuring it out!! see...you're a pro too.

Kristyn said...

glad you found those pictures. they are so cute!!!