Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Regina.

We are here.

Not too much to say about the place.

Its WINDY, if not more windy than SOAB.

I am not a fan of the wind at all

There is one thing that I am happy about and that is our house. Garett out did himself and got brand new houses for us this summer. My OCD concerning germs and other peoples filth doesnt exist this summer. its a beautiful thing!

It is small, but I would sacrifice small for NEW anyday!!


Kitchen....little, but nice. I get to experience stainless steel for the first time....we shall see how I like it.

Entrance.

living room. just the right size

this is the storage room that we turned into the kids play room....works out GREAT!!

Navy is sitting in the hallway that leads to our bedroom and the bathroom, the first door on the right is the kids bedroom

kids bedroom. so far it had been ok having the 2 oldest share a bed. we just have to get them sleeping in separate beds first

Navys nook.

Master bed. Its hard to get used to a queen again! sometimes I feel like I might fall off

The bathroom

bath

and our very own laundry....my favorite part!!

* Navy slept through the night again........WA HOOOOOO!!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

what nice living quarters...so will I ever get to see you in the summer when I come up? Or will you guys always be gone for forever!!? I am SO happy for you that you got Navy AND Jaks to sleep better....what a HAPPY HAPPY day that must have been for you...I do not do well with no sleep...so I felt so bad for you!