Friday, May 13, 2011

the other story of Navy.

About the time that Garett left for Regina...so almost a month ago, Navy got sick...it was a weird sick. Fever and restlessness and worst of all...she refused to take her soother. AHHHH. so ever since then its been a battle.

Not to mention the day my parents so kindly drove with me and the kids to meet up with Garett on our way to Regina...Nay came down with a nasty cold.

New house, new bed and a cold.

So I have been babying her for the last couple weeks. After all...she is the baby right?

She has been waking up several times at night, so rather than getting up with her all night I just let her sleep in bed with me. I know, I know...totally bad on my part cause I will pay for it in the end...been there, done that.

you would think I would have learned my lesson the first time, but when its the middle of the night all you care about is sleep.

so thats where Im at now. One tired momma!

Navy wants no part of her bed and the only way I can get her to sleep is to nurse her...oh how I wish I could be done with that.

Any suggestions for me?? I have let her cry it out a couple times and I totally hate it!!

Here are a few pictures of Nav that I took right after her 1st birthday...love love LOVE this little girl...regardless of the sleepless nights

Love this picture....she plays with everything using her feet










She is SOOO freaking cute!

Little buddy...I saved him a beater from Navy's cupcakes.....haha...his hair....

1 comment:

PamH said...

Cutest 1yr old photoshoot! Bakers a bad sleeper too! You just have to let her cry it out! Give it at least a week! She doesn't remember crying and shell be happier bc shell sleep better and you'll b happier too!! There's no other way!