Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally!

It has happened!

This momma got a full nights sleep!

I can probably count on ONE hand how many times that has happened in the past 3 years.

I knew what I needed to do but I avoided it because I cant let a baby cry...its just wrong....I just needed someone to TELL me to do it...so thanks Pam. {do you like how I talk to you in my blog....thats just cause I know you are the only one who reads it...ha}

So far it only took 1.5 nights of crying.....so we will see how tonight goes!

Jaks even stayed in bed all night too!

here are some pictures from Kaidas actual birthday....gotta break this 2 birthday party thing huh!


Too excited for words!









Its true....she got spoiled!

But I love that big 5 year old like crazy!

tried my best to get this boy to stay awake...went for a walk to try out the new scooter and came home and his dad let him fall asleep. funny thing is...when everyone came over for dinner he didnt move....i even vacuumed and he still didnt move. ha

I spent long and hard on this meal....ha. I dont think I will ever make another lasagna again. these ones from costco are soooo yummy and cheap!



She loves getting sung to!!

totally missed her blowing out her candle..grrr


She also go this much wanted Repunzel barbie from Dryden and Corson! I even brush her hair at night after the kids are in bed....I want it to stay pretty instead of going into dread locks like ALL her other barbies.

Adam.....you are special! He sat there for like 20 min and let these boys full on punch him in the face!



1 comment:

PamH said...

Ha ha..I love that you talk to me in your blog! I can't believe how Jaks fell asleep...worst day ever. And I am here for any sleep training support! She might have a few lapses...but just stick to your guns. :) It works!! Did you check out my blog today? Worst.day.ever!