Saturday, May 14, 2011

HE.


He is also giving me a run for my money!

Why do I have to be such a beast of a mom to get my kids in bed! I HATE IT....that im a beast! everyone else I talk to says their kids just go to bed and stay in bed.

I cant even begin to tell you how happy that would make me!

In our little house here in Regina {pictures soon to come} there are 2 bedrooms and 2 beds....with 5 of us its a little tricky. Jaks loves to get out of bed a thousand times.....AHHHH

Anyways...I do love my children, I do!! Selling summers are HARD!!

2 comments:

PamH said...

Well, I don't have to beast on my kids to keep them in bed, but I DO beast to get them to eat at times! Lol! I had a wicked match with Van today!! I have had to get mad at him at bedtime now and then too...seriously, I also hate how beasty I have to get at times! That's why I'm leaving Boston in his crib until he is BREAKING out...lol!

krystie said...

Oh pheush! I thought I was the only one...I bed im a bigger beast though.