Monday, June 6, 2011

I love to see the temple

I took this picture of the Temple last November. We were driving by and I yelled STOP THE CAR! The sky was amazing and lighting was beautiful. I ran out of the car in my heals {quite a task for me} and got the shot. I cant even begin to count how many people have commented on this picture and wondered where they could get it. Well now is your chance.
You can now order this Alberta LDS Temple picture in the highest quality canvas {rolled, mounted or wrapped} or prints.


Here is a mounted canvas, framed in the Marry Ann, from Organic Bloom {see previous post for frame sale}

Just choose the size you would like and email me at krysleigh@gmail.com for pricing details.
.

2 comments:

PamH said...

that IS an awesome picture!!

chrysanthemum said...

Stunning! Absolutely breathtaking!