Thursday, June 2, 2011

a few things

~ I made the Oreo cheesecake.....yummy...try it!

~ Navy has been 100% sleeping through the night! YAY!! She does wake up at 6:30 every morning though....ill take what I can get I guess.

~ I also noticed today that she is cutting like 3 molars.....she doesn't act like its bothering her.

~ She is done with her helmet! I actually took it off 3 weeks ago because I think it was bugging her. She has a cluster of glands in the back of her head that the helmet rubbed on....cant feel that good. So its off and I think her head looks great.

~ Jaks and Kaida played so good together today. It was a nice change!

Here are the kids reaping the bennifits of Gars job. He reached enough sales to get the kids a prize.

Navy still has yet to get her prize...I know im awful! And jaks LOVES the beast! too bad it only comes in barbie form. And kaida just about has the whole princess collection. She still needs Tiana....need I say SPOILED!!

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

It's time for you to come home. Thank-you!