Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!!



I let the kids eat the eatable candy off the ginger bread house we finally finished last night! I was waiting for a day that I had time to make it perfect and pretty...well that day never did come so last night I squished on the glue and let the kids go to town on decorating it. Turned out pretty cute anyways!



It came.....a new year and new beginnings! I always look forward to this day for a fresh start! Here are a couple of things that I will try harder to work on.

1. Get up and GET DRESSED every day! no more sweat pant mom!
2. Set the table and enjoy dinner together as a family.
3. GIve the kids more of my time and be more patient
4. The oblivious ones, eat better, exercise....yada yada.....lets just say they arnt at the top of my list but I will TRY harder than last year. ha

No comments: