Monday, January 24, 2011

Curly Shirley!

So Kaida bugged me about putting her hair in sponge rollers one night...I talked her out of it....but the next time she reminded me about it was Saturday night....and as much as i wanted to i just couldnt say no.

so we curled her up...I knew it was going to be VERY curly when she woke up, but that didnt get to her.

well...she woke up....and it was curley....VERY curly! she wasnt too sure about it! but by the time church came around it had tamed down enough that i just might be ok.

she got alot of compliments and now she aways wants it curley.



She was really workin it for me today! so i had to take advantage....



Jaks had to get in there too....love these kids! Kaida gave him a hug and he is ticklish like me behind the ear...so even just breathing makes him squirm.

No comments: