Monday, July 4, 2011

Our family

well its that time again. I decided after 2 years that it was time to update our family pictures and add Navy to the bunch! haha
I dread family pictures so bad!! never know what to wear...and my kids never cooperate the way I wish they would. It was touch and go for a bit. we had a 20 min window where the light was decent enough to get some good ones. stress!!
thank goodness Kelsey knows her stuff....

caution...it gets a little steamy!








Kaida and Navy are wearing a little home made goodness. {im too cheap to pay the price for the real stuff} haha


Afterwards we went and got some ice cream for a little treat for looking at the camera. Regina has a couple of good little ice cream shops...yummy!

8 comments:

kelseyp said...

AMAZING!!! you make my work look waaay better than i do. please start editing all my pics..?? seriously!

PamH said...

These are all too cute for words!!! I could go on and on!! I'm loving the forever long background behind you guys. I can't wait to try it!! Stop being so cute and making me so jealous. And were you serious about wanting my old blog?? I love yours right now!! The new background is awesome!!

Kay said...

Tsaaa right cute family you have...Krys how can you have 3 kids and not look like a frumpy mom...so jealous! Love the pics of you and garrett too!

chrysanthemum said...

Sweet! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

Christal said...

these are awesome!! beautiful family!!

PamH said...

I totally missed Jaks' hands stuffed in his pockets before! Yes, I came back to look at these again. You guys are too cute!

Kristyn said...

Love!!! Can't wait till you are back!

ashley b said...

These are amazing! I love them all and the location is to die for!