Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the Library

Almost every wednesday I take the kids down to the library for tales for tots. they read books do a craft and have a treat! its perfect.....gets the kids out of the house and I can just sit back and watch them have a good time! well the last one we went to they had a carriage ride. We go there in time to go on the first one. and let me tell you....squishy! I could hardly take a picture...ha











After they got to read books, color a picture and have a wagon wheel treat....which my kids didnt like...I dont blame them...I never did either.

Not sure what Jaks sees...but it must be awesome!




My kids are really good at coloring all over themselves!!

And little Nay stayed home a slept. This picture I took after I fed her some egg yolk, its hard to see but she is totally red and hived all around her mouth.....allergic....I think?

No comments: