Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

Well its that time of year again!! And I must say I quite enjoy the month of February...My birthday....family trips.....short and sweet!

This year we are planning our trip back down to California for the 4th strait year in a row! I wasn't going to push it this year because our little family isnt so little anymore and my parents motor home is that indeed...a motor home...a very nice one but still too small for 7 people. But Garett landed some tickets to UFC so he planned a little trip around it.

I am of course way excited to go down and shop, and the kids are over the top excited to see my parents...me too!

So me and Kaida were getting ready for sandal weather and I gave us a little pedicure. Jaks hates being left out and wanted so badly to have his toes done too...and I could let him feel left out....







He was super excited!

His dad on the other hand was not.....

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

I can comment now!! Happy day!! Glad your man still took you on that trip after painting his boys toes nails. Haha!!